1. Fill your Gravity Vortex up with
fresh water. New water should be used each time, and drained after
the party is over. To fill the unit up quickly, turn the value to
the vertical position Cialis 20 mg. If your sink faucet is tall enough, put your
Gravity Vortex under the water stream, with the mouthpiece directly
under the water stream. The water will go in as long as the carb
hole is not covered, collecting in the bottom chamber.
2. Turn the Gravity Vortex upside-down
to drain the water to the top-chamber. Close the valve by turning
it horizontal. Now the water is suspended in the top chamber.
3. Insert the 9mm glass bowl
into the mouthpiece. Add your smoking substance.
the handle vertical and light the bowl. The water will drain from the top chamber to the bottom. This creates a gravity pull that will pull smoke down the stem and into the top chamber. Once
the bowl is lit, take off the flame and let the Gravity
Vortex burn the hit for you.
top chamber is now filled with a water-filtered gravity
Remove the bowl and inhale off the top mouthpiece. Make sure the water has completely drained to the bottom chamber before you inhale. If you inhale too soon, you might get water in your mouth.
Turn the Gravity Vortex over to drain the water back to
the top-chamber to smoke again. Close the valve by turning it to the horizontal
Go to step one and repeat until satisfied.
TIP #1: If you are looking for the most smoke
possible, use the carb hole to slow down the water flow.This is
how you "milk the chamber" and get a monster hit.
TIP #2: You will know you are hitting the Gravity Vortex
perfectly when you hear a whistling sound come from the carb hole.
Make sure the water has completely drained before you inhale from
the mouth piece. If you inhale too soon, you might drink Vortex water.
We do not advise this.
The Gravity Vortex was created to be strong and durable. It does not come apart. Follow the steps below to clean it. It is important to love and respect your Gravity Vortex so that it will continue to have proper water flow between the two chambers and downstem. By doing this you will continue to experience the best smoking experience possible.
We have recently been seeing users have problems using certain types of cleaner, such as Formula 420. DO NOT use Formula 420 with the Gravity Vortex because it includes ingrediants that mess with the poly carbonate and leads to cracking. To clean your Gravity Vortex, use Green Glass Clean. It is a 100% natural green glass and poly carbonate cleaner. It literally melts the resin on contact.
We decided to make this product durable and to do that we had to weld the pieces together. It does take a bit longer to clean it, but better than it breaking.
1. Turn the valve on the side to a vertical position. That allows water to pass between the two chambers.
2. Mix 2 ounces water to 1 ounce Green Glass Clean. Pour this mixture down the top of the Gravity Vortex. The cleaner will collect in the bottom chamber.
3. Cover the mouthpiece and carb hole. Shake it up really good like you are a bartender. This will coat all the inside surfaces with cleaner. To clean the downstem, use a bristle bottle brush coated with cleaner to gently scrub out any buildup.
4. Leave the cleaner in overnight. Use the cleaner in one chamber overnight, then repeat the overnight soaking for the other chamber.
5. Pour out the cleaner through the carb hole. Depending on how long it has been since your last cleaning, you might want have to repeat the process again. Flush out with warm water before using again.
That's all there is to it.